Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Dream Bio (Guess Which Parts are True)

I have three jobs. Full time, I live a fabulously interesting life. Part time, I write about it. When I can squeeze it in, I sell what I've written to magazines.

As my work experience includes lots of living, writing, and selling, I am particularly well-qualified for this triptych of a career. It's no surprise that my insightful, informative and hilarious articles have been published in over 53 magazines so far this year.

I do not write fiction. I write true personal narratives. My favorite topics are those related to gender politics and the sub-cultural experience.

I used to write personal ads. My favorite one, "Romantic Speed Demon seeks Responsible Driver" was deleted recently. I now live with my beloved and assorted familiars, on California's breath-taking Central Coast.

My five favorite words are, "Let's play a game where..." My six favorite words are, "What are we gonna eat next?" Despite my playful nature and voracious appetite, I work hard and succeed at maintaining toned arms, sculptured abs and a perfect ass.

I have the best mother in the world, a perfect lover, and the most delightful circle of friends and family imaginable. And yet, I am not stuck up at all. Always on the lookout for new adventures, I rarely pass up a really good invitation. If you would like me to join you on one of yours, please direct your missive to the email address available in my "profile" (at left.)

No comments: